Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Pedal Praise

It is has been a busy month and I have not posted yet for December, so since it is almost over, I'd better post some of my work from the past several months.  This is a card I made with the Pumpkin Pumpkin from August, 2013.  The stamp set is called Pedal Praise and the DSP is called Birthday Basics #130145.  I also used the Thinlets Label Card Die #133479 to make this card as well as using 3/8" Primrose Stitched Satin Ribbon #126844The Artisan Label #130920 and the Deco Labels Collection #130102.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...