Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Blue Ball Jars



I purchased these blue Mason Ball Vintage Style Jars at Kmart and my daughter saw them at Michaels.  They can also be found at Target. It is their 100th Anniversary and I saw some cute samples made by Sandi MacIver and knew I had to make some of them myself.  I used the Festive Flurry stamp and Framelit Bundle #133284 (w) #133285 (c).  I also used the Circle Framelits #130911 and Silver Glimmer Paper #124005.  I put the 3/4" Chevron Ribbon in Island Indigo #131151 around jar rim and added the Silver 1/8" Ribbon #132137.   I stamped a snowflake and attached it to the top with Dimensionals and added the Frosted Finish Embellishment #132150.  I used the stamp set Tags for You #133293 (w) #133294 (c).  I used Tempting Turquoise ink and used the Label Bracket Punch #132153 to punch it out and adhere to the Silver Glimmer Snowflakes.  On the other side, I stamped "A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You' with the Christmas Tagables #134623 Photopolymer stamp set.  I filled it with chocolate, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...