Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of Snow Frosty

It looks like we are expecting snow this week.  It has been a long time since I've made a snowman outside, but I will stay in where it is warm and make this snowman card instead.  I did this for a swap last month.  It was quick and easy and I love the little Frosty from Best of Snow #134387 (c).  The colors are Island Indigo and Pool Party.  I also used the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder #120902 in the Big Shot using Whisper White card stock and embellished with Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246.  Frosty is all glitzy with Dazzling Diamonds #102023.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...