This is the other project we made at club today, but had hoped my Petite Petal Punch would have arrived in time, so instead I used Boho Blossoms Punch for the flower.
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes “Happy Easter”
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Blushing Bridge
Other: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Designer Frames Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch, Fringed Scissors, Boho Blossoms Punch, Bitty Banners Framelit,
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Glue Dots, 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon, Craft Scissors, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Snail Adhesive, Dauber, Sticky Strip, Hollow Chocolate Bunnies from Aldi’s
1. Tangerine Tango is cut at 2” x 8” and scored at 3¼” x 4¾”. Fold on score lines.
2. Use the Scallop Tag Punch on both ends.
3. Use the Designer Frames Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot.
4. Punch center of oval out with Extra Large Oval Punch.
5. Insert the Stitched Satin Ribbon and cut at an angle with the Craft Scissors. Wrap white Baker’s Twine around the ribbon and tie them together. Cut off excess ends with Craft Scissors.
6. Use the Fringe Scissors for the grass. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the bottom.
7. Punch out flowers with the Boho Blossom Punch. Put Basic Rhinestone in the middle of the flower. Petite Petals Punch is another option to use.
8. Stamp “Happy Easter” on Whisper White cardstock and use the Bitty Banners Framlit die to cut it out and attach with Glue Dots at the top.
Put Sticky Strip on the bottom of the hollow chocolate bunny and carefully insert him inside. Be