Here are a couple other cards I made with the same stamp set (Secret Garden and Express Yourself) but with different colors. I used Island Indigo and Bermuda Bay for the reinker-spread technique. Then I used Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals for the other card, but the one we did at the workshop was Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder. Gumball Green ink was used for the leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
Just finished making this fun waterfall card this morning. I love making waterfall cards, so I had to play around with thi...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!