Stamp Sets: Flower Patch (Photopolymer) and Works of Art
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, 2014-2014 In-Color Blackberry Bliss DSP
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Other: Flower Fair Framelit Dies, Big Shot,
Technique: Two-Step and Framelit Dies
1. Base of card is Hello Honey, cut at 8 ½” x 5 ½” and scored in half.
2. The next layer is Blackberry Bliss cut at 5 ¼” x 4 ¼” and attached with Snail Adhesive.
3. The Whisper White layer is 5” x 3 ¾” and attached with Snail Adhesive
4. Begin by stamping Blackberry Bliss and the Works of Art zigzag stamp in the middle of the Whisper White cardstock. Do not re-ink, but stamp on either side of the first stamp.
5. Stamp small leaves on Mossy Meadow cardstock with Mossy Meadow ink. Cut out with Flower Fair Framelit Die. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to card under the flower you will make.
6. Cut out the large Hello Honey with flower Framelit Die. Use the next largest flower die and cut out a flower using the In-Color Blackberry Bliss DSP.
7. Use the small circular die and cut it out with Hello Honey cardstock for the center of the flower. Attach with Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals.
8. Stamp “Just for” with Blackberry Bliss ink and stamp “You” with Mossy Meadow ink on the right side of the front of the card.