Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Beautiful Ride, Picture Perfect and Wetlands


First, I made this card with the Wetland's sandpipers at the beach.  The water and sky were made using Pool Party ink.  The sentiment is from Picture Perfect set which I just love.  I thought it needed a little something more, so I had this car from Beautiful Ride made with the Botanical Gardens DSP already made and cut out to make another card that I was going to case, but changed my mind.  Soft Suede is my second layer.  On Whisper White cardstock, I used Pool Party.  I used Crumb Cake for the sand at the beach and sponged it with Soft Suede ink.



1 comment:

  1. I love this! Great idea and card.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Jeneane Webster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...