Monday, May 23, 2016

Birthday Palette

This is a card I made for my hostess who has a birthday today.  I used the new Painter's Palette set that will be available June 1 from the new annual Stampin' Up! catalog.  The colors are Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, and the new In-Color Emerald Envy.  The Designer Series Paper is called Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack and the ribbon is the 3/8" Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon which  is also new in the catalog.  I also used the Lots of Labels Framelits in the Big Shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...