Thursday, May 5, 2016

In the Meadow - Soft Sky

After viewing a video of Dawn's, I decided I wanted to make a similar card but with a little more color than hers by adding more of the Soft Sky ink and cardstock.  Someone else sent me a card she found on Pinterest using this set with I believe Blushing Bride was used.  The base of my card is Early Espresso cut at 4-1/4" x 11".  The second layer is Soft Sky, but I cut it in half and ran half through the Elegant Dots TIEF.  Then I placed a strip of Early Espresso across the center where the two meet.  I stamped the mountains, tree and grass with Archival Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock.  I placed a mask for the moon using the 1-3/8" Circle Punch.  Then I used a Dauber to color in the sky and water with Soft Sky ink.  Then I used another Dauber to color in the mountains, grass, and trees.  I used the White Gel Pen to highlight the mountains, trees, and grass.  I layered it on Crumb Cake and then Early Espresso. 

Products I used:

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this card soft sky is a color I love to use a lot (I'm never sure whether it's green or blue) I will be trying this card today (on weekend) and I wanted to know why you cut the soft sky in half!
    I sure this card on pinterest this am

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...