Saturday, April 8, 2017

Basket Bunch Mini Egg Carton with Chocolate Bunny


This is another Mini Egg Carton that I made but this time I made it using Melon Mambo Ink Refill in my Spritzer with rubbing alcohol.  Once again, I used the Layering Squares Framelits using Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride card stocks.  I also used the square Stitched Framelits.  The basket is made from Crumb Cake cardstock and Early Espresso ink.  I put Cucumber Crush grass cut from the Basket Builder Framelit Dies, and also the chocolate bunny from Soft Suede card stock with Early Espresso ink.  The eggs were stamped on Whisper White cardstock and colored in with Stampin' Write markers.  I then die cut the eggs.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...