Thursday, April 16, 2020

Welcome Easter - Granny Apple Green

This is the finished card I sent to my three grandchildren for their Easter card.  I made the same card for each of them and was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Chris Slogar.  This stamp set is from the January-June Mini Catalog and is called Welcome Easter, but it can be used all year long as a baby shower card or a friend card.

Here are the products I used:



1 comment:

  1. Love those little animals but the chic in the middle is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fern & Flora - "You Make the World a Better Place"

Here is another card that I made using the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  It is so beautiful that it really makes the card without pu...