Saturday, May 2, 2020

Covid-19 Giveback Mask Card

 
I purchased the PDF Covid-18 Giveback PDF and made this card today.  Share Sunshine PDF
I used the In-Color Terracotta Tile cardstock for the base of my card.  The DSP is from the 6" x 6" Sampler for new recruits during SAB (but also from the Birthday Bonanza DSP).  The die is from Stitched Nested Labels and is Whisper White with elastic ponytail holders for the ties. I also ran it through the Subtle Embossing Folder.  The small dies which look like germs are from the Poppy Moments Dies.  Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...