Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vintage Vogue In-Colors



This is a card I made with the In-Colors Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay. I used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder with the Big Shot on the Rich Razzleberry Card. I also used the Big Shot using the Lattice Die with Whisper White card stock and glued it to the front of the card using a 2-way Glue Pen. The stamp set is called Vintage Vogue from the Occasions Mini. The butterflies were made using the Embosslit Die called Beautiful Wings, also from the Occasions Mini. I used the gold brads to attach the two flowers together and put dimensionals on the back to adhere to the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...