Sunday, March 17, 2013

Delicate Details Lace Tape

This is was an idea from Jen Arkfeld and since I loved her design, I had to try out the new Delicate Details Lace Tape #130966 from the Spring Catalog for $9.95.  There are two designs if the tape and it has a removeable adhesive on the back, so it can be used again.  The colors I used on the Whisper White card stock were Pool Party, Baja Breeze and Island Indigo.  I laid the tape in the middle and sponged with Pool Party, then I carefully removed the tape and laid it below and sponged it with Baja Breeze.  Then at the bottom, I used Island Indigo.  The base of the card is Island Indigo.  The ribbon is Island Indigo from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Bundle Pack earned from the Sale-a-Bration catalog for spending $50 in net sales.  The greeting "Happy Birthday" is from the set Curly Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...