Sunday, March 17, 2013

Swallowtail on Parker's Patterns

 
Here is another Swallowtail card that I made using Parker's Patterns DSP, but inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest made by Ann Clemmer which I thought was such a cool idea.  The base of my card is Daffodil Delight card stock with the a layer of Marina Mist run through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378.  The Swallowtail stamp was stamped with Stazon Jet Black ink pad #101406 onto the Parker's Pattern DSP #130121 on page 20 of the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog.  Then I cut it out with Paper Snips and attached it to the front of my card.  The Swallowtail stamp is too large to fit on a regular size A2 card, but it looks as though he is in flight on my card.  I stamped the "For You" from the My Little Valentine stamp set and used the Small Oval Punch #120908 to punch it out and attach with a Dimensional #104430.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...