Sunday, March 17, 2013
Swallowtail
Just love this Swallowtail stamp set from the Spring Mini on page 18. This butterfly was inspired by Patty Bennett on her watercoloring technique video. First, it was embossed on Shimmery White card stock #101910 using the Versamark Pad #102883 and Black Embossing Powder #109133 using the Heat Tool #129053. Then I used the Aqua Painter #103954 filled with water and used the refill inker colors Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango on a plastic pallette to create this beautiful butterfly. The little tangerine oval was from the stamp set My Little Valentine that was offered in February. I wonder if it will make it to the next Stampin' Up! catalog. It is such a cute set. I used the Small Oval Punch #120908
to punch it out with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!