Sunday, March 17, 2013

Curly Cute Papillon Potpouri Butterflies


This is similar to a card I found on Pinterest that inspired me. The original card was made by Maggie Patterson, but I changed it up a bit.  The base of my card is Not Quite Navy.  Then I stamped butterflies from the Papillon Potpouri set in the Stampin' Up! catalog with Baja Breeze ink onto Baja Breeze card stock.   The Designer Series Paper is called Patio Party.  The big butterfly is cut out from Night of Navy card stock using the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.  Then I stamped a butterfly from the Papillon Poutpouri set onto Baja Breeze card stock and punched it out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch #127526 and attached with Glue Dots #103683 to the Not Quite Navy butterfly.  I attached Pearl Basic Jewels #119247 for the body of the butterfly.  The verse "Thinking of You" is from the Curly Cute stamp set stamped with Not Quite Navy ink on Whisper White and attached to the front with 1/8" Silver Mini Brads #122941.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...