Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Birthday!


This is a special birthday card I made for a special friend.  Her birthday was in November.  She had given me some glitter gel pens and so I wanted to make a card for her using them.  I also used the Chalk Marker #132133 from the Holiday Catalog.  I used an old clear ruler that Stampin' Up! used to sell so I can see where to draw my lines on the 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Night of Navy card stock at 3/4" inch apart with the Chalk Marker.  Then I used the glitter gel pens to randomly mark lines too.  I used the 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon #114319.  Silver Embossing Powder was used to make the snowflake on the Night of Navy card stock and cut out with the Festive Flurry Framelit Die #132193 and Festive Flurry (w) #131778; (c) #131781 stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...