It's been a long time since I've made a waterfall card. They were popular several years back and I was so impressed with Julie Davidson's card sample that I want to make one too. Now, I'm eager to make even more. Here are the instructions for my card.
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Other: ¼” Cotton Real Red Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder
1. The card base is 4¼” x 5½” Real Red cardstock and does not open.
2. The second layer is 4” x 5¼” Night of Navy and attached with Snail Adhesive.
3. The third layer is DSP Maritime and it is cut at 3¾” x 5” and attached with Snail Adhesive.
4. The pull tab is Night of Navy cut at 1¾” x 8½” and scored at 1¾”, 2¾” and 3¾”. Fold and crease with Bone Folder. Insert long end of pull tab into the Angled Tag Topper Punch between notches and punch. Insert Real Red Cotton Ribbon into the hole to pull.
5. The Whisper White pieces are 1¾” x 2” and stamped with images from Sea Street in Real Red ink and then verses from Something to Say with Night of Navy ink.
6. They are mounted on 2” x 2¼” Real Red cardstock with Snail Adhesive.
7. The stabilizer piece is Real Red cardstock cut at 1” x 4¼”
8. Use Sticky Strip on left side of each flip piece and attach to the pull tab at each scored mark centering each piece.
9. Put Sticky Strip on the back on the back of Night of Navy pull tab and attach the stabilizer piece. Put two pieces of Sticky Strip on each end of the stabilizer and attach to the front of your card so that when you pull the ribbon you have a “waterfall” technique.