This is a card I had my customers make at a recent workshop. I love these colors together as well as this stamp set. Here are my instructions to make this card:
Stamp Set: Ornamental Pine
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Soft Sky
Ink: Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip marker
Other: Big Shot, Blocks C, F , Filigree Frame Embossing Folder, 3/8” Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon (about 7 inches), Fork, Rhinestone Jewel, 1¼” Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive or Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Paper Piercer,
1. Island Indigo cardstock is cut at 8½” x 5½” and scored in the middle at 4¼” for the base card.
2. Insert 5¼” x 4” Soft Sky cardstock into Filigree Frame and run it through the Big Shot. Adhere to front of card with adhesive.
3. Ink up ornament with Island Indigo ink and stamp on the lower right side of the 2½” x 3-13/16”Soft Sky cardstock as shown in picture above. Ink it again in Island Indigo ink and stamp on scrap of Soft Sky cardstock. Punch it out with the 1¼” Circle Punch Layer over first stamped ornament with Dimensional (or layer it after you stamp your pine branch)
4. Ink up pine branch with Island Indigo ink and the Chocolate Chip marker and stamp it above your ornament.
5. Layer stamped image onto the 2¾ x 4”Island Indigo cardstock with adhesive.
6. Use the 7” Lost Lagoon ribbon to create a bow with the fork. Use a Glue Dot to adhere to the top of your ornament. Attach a Rhinestone in the center of your ornament using the Paper Piercer to grab it.
7. Stamp “Christmas Wishes” on the inside of your card with Island Indigo ink or other verse that came with the stamp set.