Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lotus Flower Valentine


I just can't enough of this stamp set Lotus Flower and Irresistably Yours Specialty Designer Paper from the 2015 Sale-a-Bration catalog.  This time I used the striped design using the Brayer again but in Coastal Cabana ink, but then I put the paper in the  Happy Hearts Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot before placing it to the front of the card.  I love the result!  To make the flower, I used Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo ink and used the Framelit Banners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...