This is a pleated-fold card that uses Painted Blooms DSP from the 2015 Occasions Catalog. The cardstock and colors are Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White.
Stamp set: Butterfly Basics-Occasions “Sending Wishes Your Way”, Big Day-SAB “Happy Birthday” or stamp set of your choice.
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
Other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cutting Pads, Butterfly Thinlets Die, Bone Folder, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dryer Sheets
1. The pleated gate card is Pacific Point that is cut at 5 ¼” x 8 ½” and scored at 2”, 3 1/8”, 5 3/8”, and 6 ½”.
2. The Painted Blooms DSP is cut at 1 ¾” x 5” for the front panels and attached with Snail Adhesive.
3. The Painted Blooms DSP is cut at 7/8” x 5” for the inside panels and attached with Snail Adhesive
4. The inside Whisper White cardstock is 2” x 5” and attached with Snail Adhesive. Stamp it with Pacific Point ink or Wild Wasabi with stamp sets of your choice.
5. The pleated gate card is attached to 5 ½” x 4 ¼” Wild Wasabi cardstock.
6. The Belly Band is Wild Wasbasi and cut at 1” x 11” and scored at 3 3/8” and 7 ¾”.
7. Wrap around card and use Snail Adhesive to adhere the ends.
8. To make the butterfly: Use the Magnetic Platform in the Big Shot. Put down cutting pad, then dryer sheet unfolded and then folded in half, the 4 ¾” x 4” Pacific Point cardstock, the large butterfly thinlet, and the other cutting pad. Run it through the Big Shot. Most of the little pieces will stick to the dryer sheet instead of your butterfly, but if they do they will easily come out. Dryer sheet can be used over about 3 times. Attach Pearl Basic Jewels to your butterfly and attach to the belly band with Glue Dots.