Monday, February 23, 2015

Something for Baby

This month, we had a choice to make a baby card or kid's birthday for our monthly swap.  I chose to make a baby card since my daughter is expecting twins soon.  The base of my card is Coastal Cabana and the stamp set is called Something for Baby which can be purchased as a Bundle with the Baby's First Framelit Dies to save 15%.  The background Designer Series Paper is from the SAB catalog called Best Year Ever which can be earned FREE with a $50 order.  I colored the Rhinestones with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities which can also be earned FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...