Saturday, February 14, 2015

Big Day with Bow and Lace

This is similar to a card I saw on Pinterest by Chiaki that was also cased so I don't know who created the original card.  I wanted to make a card using the Big Day stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog that I earned FREE by spending $50 in Stampin' Up! product.  I wanted to add a bow to my card using the new Bow Punch that makes these adorable little bows.  I love the color Coastal Cabana and the new Best Year Ever DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog had this beautiful paper inside to match my cardstock.  I added a touch of Coastal Cabana Blendability to make the color pop!  I used the Circle Framelits and the Oval Punch and Scallop Oval Punch to make this fabulous birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...