Sunday, March 22, 2015

Love Is Kindess Basket card


Just love using the new Berry Basket Die, so decided to create a card using it.  I cut a single basket using the Crumb Cake and then cut it in half.  I folded it up on the score line and created a trim for the basket using the Coastal Cabana cardstock.  I used the flowers from  Love is Kindness on a tag that I made using the Ornate Tag Topper Punch and colored them in with markers.  The colors are Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi.  I stamped the flower set again on a scrap of Whisper White and colored in a few more colors to attach on top of the other flowers to give it a dimensional look.  I attached the Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine to the tag.  The "Happy Spring" is from the stamp set Crazy About You.  The background is Daffodil Delight and the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder on a base card of Coastal Cabana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...