Saturday, March 28, 2015

Chick Basket





My demo friend, Carol Barr sent me a swap very similar to this one.  This was so much fun to make using the Berry Basket die and the Petal Potpourri stamp set.  The chick is made with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch and Boho Blossom Punch.  The "enjoy" is from the Hello You Thinlets. When you pull out the chick, there is a Ghirardelli Square inside. The inside is stamped with "Happy Spring" or "Happy Easter" from the Crazy About You stamp set. The colors are Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise  and Melon Mango.  I plan on making a few more of these today.   So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...