Saturday, March 14, 2015
Berry Basket with Bows and Liner
I love making these little Berry Baskets. The video below shows you how to make them. I cut mine out from Marina Mist cardstock and cut out the Marina Mist DSP for the liner. Then I attached a bow made with the Bow Builder Punch to attach to the sides. These 4" little baskets will make cute little Easter baskets, May Baskets, Birthday baskets, so many uses. I plan to make some more tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
Just finished making this fun waterfall card this morning. I love making waterfall cards, so I had to play around with thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!