Sunday, March 8, 2015

Painted Petals

My friend Justine came over today and helped me design this card.  I had it stamped it with the Painted Petals stamp set.  I just couldn't decide which layers of colors I liked best.  We decided the white layer looked better than the Daffodil Delight.  The base of the card is Strawberry Slush .  The leaves are stamped with Garden Green, and flowers are Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight and stamped the "thank you" in Memento Black onto a 2" Whisper White cardstock.  I used the new punch called Ornate Topper and used embossing folder Spring Flowers.  The ribbon is the 1/8" Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...