Thursday, May 28, 2015

Best Thoughts

This is a card I made using the new gorgeous hostess set called Best Thoughts that is in the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog.  The colors are from the new In-Colors and called Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder.  The 1" Dotted Lace Trim is also new and the color is Cucumber Crush.
The background is a new embossing folder called Boho Chic.   I stamped the flower with the Classic Watermelon Wonder and then used Clear Embossing Powder on it.  I colored in the stem with the Cucumber Crush marker and added the ribbon with a Glue Dot.  The new catalog starts on June 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...