Saturday, July 18, 2015

Baker's Box


This is a Baker's box made with the Baker's Box Thinlet.  The base of the box is made with Calypso Coral cardstock.  I cut out two pieces and then ran each piece through the new Fluttering TIEF.  I creased all the score lines before putting the box together with the new Tear and Tape.  I used the hand-held 1/4" Circle Punch to make two holes through the flaps at the top.  I ran 5/8" Whisper White Organza ribbon through the holes. I used the 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch on Pacific Point cardstock.  I stamped "Thank You" from the Tin of Cards stamp set on Whisper White cardstock using Pacific Point Ink.  I punched it out with the new 1-1/2" Circle Punch and attached it with Snail adhesive.  I used the Elegant Butterfly punch to punch out from the Pretty Petal DSP Stack and then used the Bitty Butterfly to punch out a Calypso Coral butterfly.  I attached three little Rhinestones for his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...