Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy Birthday using Note Tag Punch

 
Just needed so many birthday cards this month.  This card uses the Note Tag punch.  First, I cut the Cherry on Top DSP at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" and then from the side center, I went all the way in and punched.  Then, I went to the other side, and punched again.  Using colors in the DSP. I layered it on 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Crushed Curry cardstock and stamped "Happy Birthday" from the  Tin of Cards stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink.  The base of my card is Crushed Curry.  I used Bermuda Bay cardstock in the Chevron TIEF.  I add some Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine and Crushed Curry Designer Regals Button to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...