Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Apple of My Eye - Plums

Just had to make another card using Apple of My Eye before it retires this month.  This time,  I created plums instead of apples or peaches.  I used Cherry Cobbler ink on my plums and then sponged it with Perfect Plum which would only make sense to use that color since I was making plums!  I used the White Gel Pen to make a line on my plums to make it look more natural.  The base of my card is Cherry Cobbler card stock  with Blushing Bride card stock as my second layer.   I sponged Blushing Bride ink with plastic wrap to give it a different background effect.  The DSP is Wild Wasabi from the Subtles Collection and I added a doily.  I stamped "You are made of Wonderful" on Blushing Bride card stock and cut it out with the Cards/Labels Framelits.  The leaves are also Wild Wasabi ink stamped on Whisper White card stock.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...