Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Gift of Love


Today, I played around with a new hostess set called "Gift of Love" which can be earned by the hostess with Stampin' Rewards for $10 starting June 1, 2016.  It has some beautiful sentiments in it too.  The colors are some of the new In-Colors called Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugarplum.  I used the In-Color markers to color in the flowers, but it is a 2-step set so the leaves and the flowers can be stamped with the ink pads if you don't want to use the markers.  The TIEF is Elegant Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...