Sunday, April 9, 2017

Basket Bunch Easter Basket


This is a little 3-D Easter basket I made with the Basket Bunch set in the 2017 Occasions Catalog which can be purchased as a bundle with the Basket Builder Framelits or separately.  The basket is made from Crumb Cake card stock. For the inside of the basket, I cut a strip of Crumb Cake card stock at 1-1/2" x 2-3/4" and scored 3/4" on both sides for the width and 1/8" on both sides for the length. Use a Bone Folder to crease the score lines and then use Paper Snips to cut up to the score lines on the long side parallel to each other making a little notch so that it will fold a little nicer.  Use Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape to hold together.  I inked up the flowers with Flirty Flamingo ink on Flirty Flamingo card stock as well as the bow.  The leaves are Garden Green ink on Garden Green card stock. and die cut them in the Big Shot.  I attached Enamel Shapes Regals for the center of the flowers.  I attached the flowers and bow with Glue Dots.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...