Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mailbox Tin


Finally found some time to stamp today. These are some tin mailboxes that I picked up at Target for a $1.00. At school this week we are going to be doing Crazy Cupids (sort of like Secret Pals) for just 4 days. I thought I'd make my pal some stamped items and hopefully, she won't guess it's me right away. I have been using this Valentine set a lot recently, but I just adore it especially the little mouse stamp.
I found the instructions from Emily Giovanni: http://emilygiovanni.com/?p=1520

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...