Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snow Swirled Embossed




This is my version of a card stamped by Carol Payne. The tree is stamped in Creamy Caramel and the snowflakes are stamped with Real Red. Then I stamped the tree in Versamark and to align it with the first tree, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. Next, I sprinkled the image with Heat and Stick powder. I heated the Heat and Stick with my heat tool until it melted and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds. I punched each Whisper White corner with the Ticket Corner Punch. I stamped "Season's Greetings" with Real Red ink and tied 1/2" Striped Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon to my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...