Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holiday Stocking Die with Accents

This is the first Holiday Stocking that I made using the Holiday Stocking Bigz L Die #124098 as well as the Stocking Accents #124099 in the Holiday Mini 2011. I just love making these stockings and there are so many ideas to choose to create them. They can be made as a gift card holder, as a folded card, or attaching a box between two stockings. The DSP is used is also from the Holiday Mini called Holly Berry Bouquet #124004 The colors I used to make the stocking are Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobbler. I also used a sponge around the edges to give the stocking more depth. I'm off to make some more and will post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...