Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snowburst Christmas


This card design was cased from Andrea Walford, a Canadian papercrafter and also from Patty Bennett, a fellow-demo in the USA. I combined both their ideas into this one card. The new Snowburst Embossing Folder in the Holiday Mini is my new favorite. I used Baja Breeze to run it through the Big Shot. Then I used White Craft Ink to rub over it and sprinkled with Iridescent Ice EP and heat embossed. That technique was from Andrea. The technique from Patty is that I cut out a laser-cut doily from the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Paper using the Whisper White side of the doily and attached it with 2-way Glue Pen to the front of my card. Then, I used the new stamp set Stitched Stocking with Night of Navy and punched it out with the new Stocking Builder Punch and attached two Dimensionals on the back to adhere to the front of the doily. I used a Rhinestone on the center of the snowflake on the stocking. I also embossed the cuff, heel and toe of the stocking with 2-way glue pen and Iridescent Ice EP. I stamped “Season’s Greetings” from the set Many Merry Messages. I also used the Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon and tied the bow using the fork technique that I learned from You Tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...