Saturday, November 28, 2015

Winter Wishes

This is the card I made for my swap this month.  I used the stamp set Warm Wishes which will soon retire at the end of the month.  The base of my card is Very Vanilla and cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".  The next layer is Chocolate Chip cut at 4" x 5-1/4".  The next layer is Soft Suede cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and I inserted it in the Woodgrain TIEF and ran it through the Big Shot.  I used the Corrugated Paper by cutting it at 3-3/4" x 5" and 1-1/2" wide and adding a Basic Metal Button with the Thick Very Vanilla Baker's Twine attached.  I stamped the sled in Chocolate Chip ink on 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla cardstock and then layered it on 2-1/4" x 4-1/2" Chocolate Chip cardstock. I added a banner of "Warm Wishes" on Crumb Cake cardstock and  attached it all with Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...