Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cozy Christmas and Cheer All Year

 
This is a card I made with Night of Navy and Soft Sky cardstock.
I ran the Soft Sky through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling TIEF.
The "Christmas Cheer" is from Cheer All Year stamp set that will soon retire.
Santa and his reindeer are also soon to retire from the set Cozy Christmas set.
I used the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch that will not retire and will still be available in the new Occasions Catalog that comes out January 5.  The punch has a ribbon slide which I punched at both ends of my banner to slide the Night of Navy 1/2" seam binding through.  The punch also has two corner shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...