Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Lots of Cheer - Blueberry Bushel

 

                      It might be a little early for snowmen, I agree.  However, I'm a
snowman collector and this set Lots of Cheer from the annual catalog was calling my name.  Blue is my favorite color and I really love the In-Color Blueberry Bushel, so I wanted to make this card.  I cased the layout from Julie Gilson.  My written instructions are below: 




1.     The base of the card is Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 7-1/4” and scored at 4-1/4” on the 7-1/4” side

2.    On the inside, cut Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhere to the inside of the card.  Then cut 2-5/8” x 3-7/8” Whisper White cardstock.  Ink up the sentiment “May Your Christmas Be Wrapped Up in Holiday Spirit” with Blueberry Bushel ink on the upper center of the Whisper White.  Layer it onto Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut at 2-3/4” x 4”.

3.    For the outside, cut Whisper White cardstock at 2-5/8” x 5-1/8” and cut Blueberry Bushel DSP at 2-1/2” x 5” and layer the two pieces together.  Wrap the ribbon around both layers and tie a bow before adhering to the front of the card.

4.    Cut Blueberry Bushel cardstock at 2-3/4” x 4” and add it to the front making sure it covers the inside middle section and using Dimensionals on the left side only.

5.    Cut Whisper White cardstock at 2” x 3-1/2” and use the Embossing Buddy.  Ink up the snowman stamp with Versamark ink.  Sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder.  Shake off excess and heat with the Heat Tool.

6.    Color in the snowman with Stampin’ Blends but be very careful not to get it on the Silver Embossing.  Cut Silver Foil at 2-1/8” x 3-5/8”.  Layer pieces together with adhesives and add to the center of the Blueberry Bushel front layer.  Color in the snowman with the Wink of Stella.

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...