Saturday, October 12, 2024

Layers of Beauty - Anniversary Card

This is a card that I made for my son and his wife's 10-year anniversary that was yesterday.  I babysat their kids so that they could go out and celebrate.  I made this card for them before I went to their house using the Layers of Beauty Masks and stamp set.  I used Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Garden Green.


Stamp Set:  Layers of Beauty

Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic White, 6” x 6” Brights DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Layers of Beauty Masks and Die Cuts, Blending Brushes, Stylish Shapes Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Dimensionals, Retired Stamparatus

 

1.     The base of the card is Daffodil Delight cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Daffodil Delight stripes from the Brights DSP.  Adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    I used the retired Stamparatus to ink up the Layers of Beauty large roses stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

4.    Then, I used the Blending Brushes to color in the roses with Daffodil Delight, and the leaves Granny Apple Green and Garden Green.

5.    I put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the front of the card.

6.    I stamped “Happy Anniversary” on Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Then die-cut it out with the Stylish Shapes Dies to make a banner but ran it through twice to make it smaller.


Products I used:






 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Layers of Beauty - Anniversary Card

This is a card that I made for my son and his wife's 10-year anniversary that was yesterday.  I babysat their kids so that they could go...