Thursday, February 7, 2013

Be My Valentine


I didn't post at all in January.  My husband was in the hospital and no time to stamp, but I did make a couple cards before he got sick.  This is one I made for a swap I was in.  It is made with the new Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Hearts a Flutter Framelit Dies.  The "Be my Valentine" is from Delightful Dozen and the "Just for You" is from Tea Shoppe.  The little hearts are from the Owl Builder Punch and attached with Glue Dots.  The colors I used are Very Vanilla and the 2012-2014 Primrose Petals In-Color.  The background is made with the Fancy Fan Folder.  I used the new Borders Scoring Plate for the bottom of my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...