Friday, December 7, 2012

Winter Memories Diaorama


This is called a diaorama card which was really fun to make with the Winter Memories set from the Holiday catalog.  The colors I used were Whisper White and Marine Mist as well as the paper.  I did use the Illuminate ink pad for some of the snowflakes.  The snowflakes were actually from retired sets.  The accessories I used were the Labels Collection Framelits, the Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals.  I also used the retired Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  I made these for a swap last month and it was my first time making a diaorama card so I can't wait to make more of them using other sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...