Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ears To You - Single Stamp

 
 
This is the card that I created for my workshop yesterday.  The technique is called an interlocking card made using the new Oval Framelit Dies.  The bunny stamp is a single stamp that you can order called Ears To You #132659 which is available until March 31, 2013.   The Rich Razzleberry card stock  is 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 2 3/4" each on each side.  Each side meets in the middle and I used the Sycamore Street DSP on each side cut at 2 1/2" x 4" and attached with Snail Adhesive. I used Summer Starfruit and Whisper White card stock for the rest of the card.   I colored the bunnies with markers that match the DSP.  I used the Delightful Dozen stamp set on page 140 of the catalog to stamp the verse "happy easter" on the inside.


1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable card; I love this bunny stamp! Your colour combination is great - and I like the interlocking ovals. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...