This is the card that I created for my workshop yesterday. The technique is called an interlocking card made using the new Oval Framelit Dies. The bunny stamp is a single stamp that you can order called Ears To You #132659 which is available until March 31, 2013. The Rich Razzleberry card stock is 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 2 3/4" each on each side. Each side meets in the middle and I used the Sycamore Street DSP on each side cut at 2 1/2" x 4" and attached with Snail Adhesive. I used Summer Starfruit and Whisper White card stock for the rest of the card. I colored the bunnies with markers that match the DSP. I used the Delightful Dozen stamp set on page 140 of the catalog to stamp the verse "happy easter" on the inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...

This is such an adorable card; I love this bunny stamp! Your colour combination is great - and I like the interlocking ovals. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete