This is a card that we made today at our club workshop that I designed. Everyone loved this technique. Here are the instructions on how to make this card.
Stamp Set: Secret Garden, Express Yourself
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White. Shimmery White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Versamark
Reinkers: Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder
Other: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 3/8” Pear Pizzazz Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Big Shot, Snail Adhesive, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Folder, Heat Gun, Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Spritzer, paint palette, paper towel, Dimensionals
1. Elegant Eggplant cardstock is cut at 8½” x 5½” and scored and folded in half at 4½”.
2. The Whisper White cardstock is cut at 5¼” x 4”. Insert it into the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot
3. Wrap the Pear Pizzazz Ribbon around the bottom of the Fancy Fan Whisper White cardstock. Adhere it to the front of the card.
4. On the 2½” x 4½” Whisper White, you will stamp the leaves from Secret Garden using Pear Pizzazz ink. Then layer it onto the 2¾” x 4¾” Elegant Eggplant cardstock. Attach to front of card over the ribbon.
5. Tie a piece of ribbon onto the wrapped ribbon on the right side.
6. The Shimmery White cardstock is cut at 3” x 3”. Lightly rub the Embossing Buddy over the cardstock to remove any moisture or fingerprints on the cardstock before you ink it up.
7. Use the Versamark to ink up the flower image.
8. Pour the embossing powder over the image and shake off excess. Put lid back on before embossing.
9. Emboss image with the Heat Tool until the powder turns shiny. Allow to cool.
10. Insert your embossed image into the plastic container and spray the image with about 3 sprays of water from the Stampin’ Spritzer.
11. Drop a few drops of Wisteria Wonder reinker into one of the holes of the palette and a few drops of Elegant Eggplant into another hole of the palette. Take the Aqua Painter and make sure the tip is wet, pick up some ink and just the aqua painter to the middle of one of the spaces of the flower. The ink will run spread like magic. Use the paper towel to remove excess ink on Aqua Painter before picking up the other color.
12. It will take about 30 minutes to dry. Once it is dry, you can cut it out with the Secret Garden Framelit Die using the Magnetic Platform.
13. Stamp “Happy Birthday” or verse of your choice on scrap of Whisper White cardstock with the Elegant Eggplant ink. Punch it out with the Large Oval. Punch out a Pear Pizzazz Scalloped Oval. Layer the two together and attach with Dimensionals.