Stamp Set: A Happy Thing (SAB 2015)
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black ink
Other: Oval Framelits, Word Window Punch, Square Punch, Blendabilities, Spring Flowers Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Snail Adhesive
1. Base of card is Rich Razzleberry and cut at 8½” x 5½” and folded and score in half at 4¼”.
2. The second layer is Daffodil Delight and cut at 4” x 5¼”. It is inserted in the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot and then attached to the front of the card with Snail Adhesive.
3. The bird is stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Black ink and colored in with Blendabilities.
4. Next, it inserted into the Big Shot using the Magnetic Platform and the Oval Framelits to cut out the bird and a larger oval for the Rich Razzleberry oval frame.
5. Attach the bird oval to the Rich Razzleberry oval frame with Snail Adhesive.
6. Attach it to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
7. Stamp “Our Friendship is a Very Happy Thing” on Whisper White with Black Stazon.
8. Use the Word Window Punch and extend to fit the whole length of the verse.
9. Layer it on Rich Razzleberry CS banner and punch ends with square punch. Attach to the bottom of the card with Dimensionals.