Monday, May 4, 2015

Wetlands

 
 
 
 
 

This is a card I did for a masculine swap this month using the Wetlands stamp set.  The base of the card is Early Espresso and the next layer is Crumb Cake which was used in the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  I stamped the good on Very Vanilla cardstock with Early Espresso ink and then masked him to stamp the tall grass behind him with Always Artichoke ink.  I also colored the goose with the Aqua Painter and Early Espresso ink and layered them together over a small strip of Early Espresso cardstock also used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  I stamped "Thinking of You" on Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink and punched it out with the Oval Punch.  Then I used the Scallop Oval Punch on Early Espresso cardstock and layered the them together using Dimensionals to pop them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...