Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lemonade at the Beach


Are you thirsty?  A tall glass of lemonade sounds great, doesn't it?  I just had to make another card using Apple of My Eye since it will retire the end of this month, I'm sad to say.  The base of my card is Daffodil Delight card stock.  Then I layered it with Basic Black card stock.  I stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake for the beach scene but thought it also needed the sun at the beach so I used a post-it note and a 1-3/8" Circle Punch.  I also made a Wild Wasabi straw from the Subtles Collection DSP.  The glass of lemonade is made with Whisper White and Vellum.  The lemons are Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry for the seeds and I used a 1-3/4" Circle Punch to punch them out. I stamped "Thank You" with Black Stazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Enduring Beauty - 2022-2024 In-Colors Retiring

I made several examples using the retiring In-Colors using Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Starry Sky for the flowers, and Par...